Full-Stack Software Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Full-Time
Treat cancer patients with your software engineering skills
Vysioneer is a global AI company focused on cancer care. We aim to conquer cancer through cutting-edge AI and software engineering solutions. Our flagship product is the first-ever FDA-cleared automated tumor detection/contouring for radiation therapy and has treated hundreds of brain tumor patients. We have collaborated with top-tier cancer institutes, including Stanford Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, and National Taiwan University Hospital.
We are looking for self-motivated Full-Stack Software Engineers to join our mission in developing life-saving software!
Vysioneer is a small but world-class team. Joining Vysioneer means you will be a key early team member and make a significant impact on the product and the company.
As part of our team, you will:
- Lead the design and development of both on-premises and cloud platforms that deliver and integrate AI solutions into hospitals around the world
- Participate in various aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support
- Interface with physicians to identify clinical needs and optimize engineering resources to create forward-looking product roadmaps
- Responsible for documenting software and adhering to Quality Management System requirements
You are a good candidate if you're excited about:
- Seeing your work translated to #'s of cancer patients saved
- Delivering mission-critical and real-world systems
- Working with the most talented, passionate, and dedicated engineering, business, regulatory, and medical team around the world
- Python and web backend framework
- Message queue and Celery
- SQL database (MySQL / PostgreSQL / etc.)
- Experience in at least one of the public cloud AWS, GCP, etc.
- Linux shell
- (Plus) Basic Concepts of Cryptography
- (Plus) Constructing CI/CD pipeline
- Strong sense of responsibility, Team player, and Strong can-do mentality
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn within a very collaborative and fast-paced environment
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with cloud systems
- BS or higher in Computer Science or similar
- Good written and spoken English
Please apply through submitting your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org