Lead, Life Sciences Partnerships
Cambridge, MA, Full-Time
As our Lead of Life Sciences Partnerships, you drive business activities that directly contribute to business growth. Responsibilities include:
- Lead business development, partnering activities, and growth strategies with existing and potential biopharma partners.
- Represent Vysioneer as the primary point of contact for biopharma collaborators, assessing biopharma partners’ needs against the company’s products and services.
- Maintain a deep awareness and understanding of biopharma partners’ product portfolio and development pipeline.
- Conduct product/market evaluations and continually update the go-to-market strategy consistent with Vysioneer’s overall strategy set by the Management Team.
- Develop an end-to-end sales pipeline, including proposal initiation, sales pitch, contract negotiation, and signing off on business deals.
- Engage with Medical Directors and Scientific Advisory Board to develop market insights and scientific evidence.
- 6-8 years of work experience in the life sciences industry.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in business development, including selling and partnering with pharma/biotech/life science companies.
- Strong ability to communicate with external parties and influence decision-making processes through relationship building.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to manage a cross-functional team.
- Team player, extremely versatile, highly motivated, and passionate about AI for healthcare.
Please apply through submitting your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org