Project Management and Regulatory Affairs
Taipei, Taiwan, Full-Time
We are looking for young talent with strong motivation to learn and grow with the company. This role presents an exceptional opportunity to collaborate with top professionals worldwide, engage with esteemed entities such as the FDA and leading pharmaceutical companies, and actively contribute to the adoption of cutting-edge AI technology to revolutionize clinical trials.
- Act as a liaison to foster collaboration between internal and external parties to ensure smooth project execution.
- Perform literature reviews and research drug pipeline and portfolio to provide actionable insights for business development.
- Manage research project documentation and prepare grant proposals.
- Prepare and submit regulatory submissions to regulatory authorities for new product registration and ensure product compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Stay updated on changes in regulatory requirements and assess their impact on Vysioneer's products/services.
- Develop strategies to engage with regulatory authorities and industry/academic partners to establish new standards for the adoption of Vysioneer’s novel technology in drug development.
No prior relevant experience is required. We are seeking young talent and will cultivate and develop you into a master in this field. This role provides exceptional opportunities for global exposure to foster your career development.
- Master's degree in a relevant field such as pharmacy, life sciences, medicine, biotech, healthcare, or a related discipline.
- Work experience in the fields of healthcare and life science industry.
- Team player, strong ownership, can-do mentality, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Motivated, proactive and willing to learn within a very collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. (Most of your external counterparts at work are English-speaking and you will be responsible for leading meetings with the FDA.)
Please apply through submitting your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org